Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A list of websites for you to spend your holidays


Maybe you might be bored during the holidays, so I took one hour to search for a list of websites. Please visit them to create an account. For those who created an account in the following websites or others, pls tell me which website you went to and your username so that I can play with you. Thank you!

WEBSITES

1. www.miniclip.com
2.www.clubpenguin.com
3.www.horseisle.com
4.www.planetcazmo.com
5.www.ogplanet.com
6.www.dragonfable.com
7.www.mechquest.com
8.www.battleon.com
9.www.marapets.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Germaine, yor games websites are terrfic! I had so much fun playing with them!I have created an account in planet cazmo yesterday.My character's name is linky563.I always play on Mondas at 3.00pm to 7.00pm.Hope to see ya there!

Janice

Anonymous said...

Hi Germaine, wanna tell you that the PARKING PERFECTION 2 game is terrific!

From:Lynn

Go Go 排行榜 said...

Hi Janice, I am also playing planet cazmo on mondays!But I am playing at 2.45pm.See ya there!

Germaine